It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

One Day Late But Always Welcome

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yummy
So sweet and delicious
and mouth-wateringly forceful
of a confession:

I am a member of Sudoku Anonymous
who needs a nightly dose 
of the puzzle-drug
to fall asleep.

I need a daily dose
 of the puzzle drug
sometimes to divert my attention 
from that silly thing 
called reality.

But our BIG BOOK does not
have Twelve Steps

We only need Nine!  

________________________________________________________________________________________________



7 comments:

  1. If Mr. Carpeo was not distracted
    By plumed derrieres, (piece of tail)
    He'd have noticed the piece of cake
    Tale was awaiting somr plsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul says
    Dear Doctor
    My girlfriend says I have "somr plsy"
    Is it curable?

    Doctor says
    YES, it is curable.
    All you have to do is
    get seriously distracted
    by plumed derrieres!

    Paul says
    Is that all I have to do?

    Doctor says
    NO. You also need
    to do five Sudoku puzzles
    before getting out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some play?
    Anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lettuce eat cake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think the Pun Patrol
      will be knocking on our door!

      Delete