It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 1, 2018

If I Could Be A F*#kin' Fisherman Was Almost A Beatles' Song

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I could be a f*#kin’ fisherman I would.

If I had the capabilities of being
something other than I am, I would.
It’s no fun being an artist.
You know what it’s like,
writing, it’s torture.
I read about Van Gogh, Beethoven,
any of the f*#kers. 

If they had psychiatrists,
we wouldn’t have had
Gauguin’s great pictures.
***

Rolling Stone Magazine

(February 4, 1971)



________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
The connected Beatles' pages
of the GodFather of Math Trilogy
begin
here

The next Beatles page
is
there 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment