It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 23, 2018

He Said ... She Said ... (He/She #54)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Last night, I had the strangest realization."

"Isn't that redundant?"

"Isn't what redundant?"

"For you to have a realization...
  is automatically strange."

"Whatever. Anyway, I realized
  that the extant of my hatred
  of you is as essential as
  the realization that it would be
  impossible for me to live
  without you."

"Funny."

"What's so funny about that?"

"I came to the essential conclusion
  that I could live without you
  for as much as one week,
  no longer."

"I think that means we are
  stuck with each other."

"It means more than that...
  It means we are each other."

"Enough said."

"Except for one thing."

"Which is?

"It is impossible to be in love
  without also being in hate."

"Yang cannot exist without Yin."

"So true but now I feel an urge
  for some Sushi."

"Great, I have a coupon, from Groupon."
  
"What do you know, let's go."


________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
The HE/SHE sequence
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL

This sequence is not linked together
because we want to make our favorite thieves
work for their money
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment