It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 6, 2018

He Was A Friend Of Mine ... And Would Still Be If Ever I Visit VA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________


GREG BALLOU
________________________________________________________________________________________________


3 comments:

  1. Call me Anony Mouse

    I am one of your 37 AAC's
    [see entry in right column
    below yr mother's handwriting]

    I am the only one of your critics
    to still give a peshtukas
    about what you write

    I am also the only one
    to get bitten by your cats.

    After the second one bit me,
    I not only bled but also got
    inside your dread:

    Your biggest fear about seeing
    Greg Ballou again is that
    you believe you would end up
    smoking pot with him.

    DON'T BE STUPID, PAUL:
    the last five times you visited
    Greg—before leaving Hazeburg—
    you did NOT smoke any reefer
    while he and his fellow "artists"
    did some toking BUT
    they all enjoyed your company
    and vice versa.

    And I know that Carol and Greg
    would have an in-depth conversation
    about Renaissance artists

    More importantly,
    re-visiting Virginia means
    visiting your Sister
    and it is due time
    she and Carol met
    each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anony,
      for your insight
      into my Dreadlands.

      I hope that Carol
      would be amenable
      to a trip east

      Ms. Mouse would you please
      explain:
      What is a peshtukas?

      Delete
    2. Peshtukas is Yiddish
      for what inspires people
      to flush the toilet

      Delete