It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 7, 2018

This Is A Temporary Resident But That Is No Longer True

________________________________________________________________________________________________


This image
was only intended 
 to reside on this page
until
 permanent transfer
to somewhere in
Yelpsylvania.

BUT 
Commentistas intervened
and this image must now
lead a double life 

________________________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. For humoristic reasons,
    I have changed my name
    to Anony Mousy.

    You may need a good chuckle
    before reading what your
    "Dread Advisor" has to say.

    I have a simple question:
    How jealous are you about
    Carol being a better photographer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long is your
      biggest measuring stick?

      Delete
    2. My biggest measuring stick
      is five millimeters shorter than infinity

      HOWEVER...
      yr better half
      would be quick to remind you
      that YOU took this picture
      —regardless of how much
      you hated doing so

      She was just the Art Director
      which is something she did
      for more than forty years.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Mousy:

      Once again, you have made
      mincemeat of my dread.

      Delete
    4. Hey Mousy...

      as my only surviving
      37 Anonymous Art Critics,

      what number are you?

      Delete
    5. Hey Dummy...

      my number should be obvious.

      I am AAC #.142857

      Now go and post another set
      of your DJ-Verio songs
      because I need to dance
      with your cats

      Only then will they stop biting me

      Delete