It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 1, 2019

How Are We Today ... The Doctor Said

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How are we today?"
said the Doctor
To a man in a paper smock.

"That's the wrong question, Doctor,
You should be asking
Who are we today..."

"I know who I am"
said the doctor.

"Who are YOU today?"

"That depends..."

"On what?"

"On what you have to say
to me after this
paper smock probing."

"What if I say
You ARE NOT well?"

"I will not believe you."

"If I say you ARE well?"

"Then I will wear
my doubts on my sleeve."

"And if you get a spaghetti satin
on that sleeve?"

"It will add color
to my confusion."

"What if I say nothing
and do nothing."

"Then I will treat you
to Starbucks."

"Then I have nothing to say
other than I want a Frappucino."

***

PAUL OLIVERIO

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Footnotes
HOW ARE WE TODAY...
THE DOCTOR SAID
is the copyrighted property
of LCSoL
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment