It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, July 19, 2019

Photo #377: Bravado On The Corkboard

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
Yogur T. Pretzellman

 
With my pretzel face
and childproof torso
I aim to please
more and than
more so

With wire twister arms
and raisin feet
I am so cute
so cool and
so neat

You've seen me before
this I know
on a page
also named
Photoverio

But I can't see you,
need I mention,
because this image
lacks a third dimension

On your parade
I mean not to rain
but being two-dimensional
I can feel no pain

No eyesight
no memory:
without third dimension
I am compromisingly free

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
BRAVADO ON THE CORKBOARD
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment