It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

KOBE BRYANT ... Riposare In Pace

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the fingers and toes
of everyone in the United States
would be necessary to count
how many people learned something
from KOBE BRYANT

But if this full-blooded 
Bronx-born Italian boy
could have attended
one of KOBE's academies,
I would have wanted to learn
more about Italian culture and language

I am embarrassed to admit
I had to go to Google-translate
to subtitle this page

The caption below
is a quote from
KOBE BRYANT

"My story began in this town"

The next KOBE page
is  here 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment