It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 20, 2020

My Secret Wish For Bernie

________________________________________________________________________________________________



I wish I was still smoking pot.

Because if I were stoned,
everything he said would be
a wonderful pipe dream
and I'd say
"Reality be damned:
pass me the pompoms"

FREE Medicare for all
FREE college education
for everyone who wants it

FREEDOM FROM PAYING OFF
college loans

All of this makes perfect sense
if you are stoned
out of your gourd

If you are not stoned
but sober enough to ask:
How will we pay
for all this freedom?
you are bursting the bubble
of the bong generation
!!!

Asking those questions
is the equivalent
of not believing
in Santa Claus

But I do believe in

And if I were Donald Trump,
my pipe dream would be:
I hope the Dems choose Bernie
as their candidate
because then the 2020 election
will be a cake walk 
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
The Manny Chevitz video
is preceded by an advert

MY SECRET WISH
FOR BERNIE SANDERS
is the copyrighted property
of LCSoL

The next
GoFather/Trump page
is  here
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment