It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 7, 2021

It's Dark And Hazy Because I'm Lazy + Ego-Crazy BUT Humble

________________________________________________________________________________________________

1964
 
Larry, Carl, Barry
Perry, Paul, Terry 
There were about thirty boys
posing for the yearbook
class picture
 
was our 
Home Room teacher
 
Only six boys
are in this
fifty-six year-old image
 
With a Sal Mineo
scar on my face,
I cropped out
everyone else
out of humility
 
Even the best-looking
of the rest
was a mediocrity
in comparison
to the brown-eyed
handsome boy
with his Sal Mineo
scar
 
It's bad enough
I make
Larry, Carl, Barry
Perry and Terry
 
Look like
Pillsbury Dough Boys 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment