It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 25, 2023

Doctor Rorschach ... I Can't Ink Blot This Into Something It Isn't

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know Blog-O-verio too well
to regard this image
as anything
but what it actually is:
nothing more than
the petals 
of an orange rosebush
 
© Oliverio

The rosebush
is right outside his door
and between 
The GodFather of Math "Trilogy"
+
Mrs. [Yelpy] CarPeo
there are approximately
fifty images of it
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. This stunning image inspired me [finally] to google for Dr. Rorschach
    and I am utterly amazed at his resemblance to Brad Pitt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES...the resemblance is uncanny and I can never have
      a molecule of respect for "Hollywood" until they film
      the Rorschach story starring Brad Pitt

      -Oliverio

      Delete