It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Another HOODA HELAMI Poem ... Mirror, Mirror ... In The Sky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mirror, Mirror
in the sky
tell me 
why

This reflection
that I see
sure ain't
me

***
© HOODA HELAMI ©
Alter Ego #142857
© Oliverio
________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Is HOODA HELAMI's "talking building" in this image
    the Long Beach World Trade Center?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliverio says:

      It certainly is
      AND it behooves him to note that the pleats
      in the building reinforce the structure,
      giving it extra protection from suffering
      the same fate incurred by the more famous
      World Trade Center in New York

      Delete
  2. Who the hell am I to ask this question but I will do so anyway:

    Is this the first time a HOODA HELAMI poem
    ever contained the word ain't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ain't aware of it ever having happened before
      - Oliverio

      Delete