It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 25, 2023

Said The Doctor (Or Was It The Nurse)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am what I am
(for better or worse)
said the doctor
(or was it the nurse)

I heal with wisdom
and good Karma
because I am beloved 
by big Pharma

For what I do
there's a simple description
I heal by means of
a medical prescription

YES ... I heal
of that I am sure
YES ... I heal
but I do not cure
***

© PAUL OLIVERIO ©
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you afraid of how BIG PHARMA might react to this poem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, I am not for the reason that like Two-Tone Tony Botanica
      of Photoverio #695, BIG PHARMAhas some respect
      for the GodFather of Math
      (or so I want to believe)

      -Oliverio

      Delete