It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Quoting The Modern Author Who Introduced Me To ... PRIAPUS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

In our age, 
it's not sex
that raises 
its ugly head
but love
***

________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. If you read the second hyperlink, please do not
    let me know because I am re-reading THE MAGUS,
    an epic novel wherein I first encountered the names
    Caliban and Prospero.

    Initially read more than fifty years ago.

    With my firm grasp of "selective amnesia"
    I state the following fact:

    John Fowles influenced me as much as
    JD Salinger, Scott Fitzgerald, and Dawn Powell...

    -Oliverio

    ReplyDelete