It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 22, 2015

Slang-O-Metric Poem For A Brie Grows In Brooklyn

________________________________________________________________________________________________







Inga-Binga
Diddely do

Kamelot Kid
wanted to
marry
you



 




But instead–in '52
He married the daught
of Black Jack Bou

A royal wedding
of American true...





Inga Binga diddely-wix
if your  nineteen thirty-six

                                                Olympic date
                             was Kamelot
                instead of 
Mr. Hate...

We'd all be
                 singing diddely do
                                             instead of sequeling WW2



And this
chosen lady
could have
been you










________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
All of the images are from  A Brie Grows In Brooklyn. 

All of the text is from somewhere south of my cerebellum.

I first used the term Slang-O-Metric as a genuine teenager,
as opposed to my present status as a 66 year-old teenager.

A slight variation of the term was trademarked by me
during the previous millennium.

The poem, which is a copyrighted LCSoL property, alters
all names to protect the good, the bad, and the ugliest. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gofather, while I was looking up Brie, I read the words '66 year old teenager', so I clicked in. This is how I spend my afternoons! Sounds sad, but it could be worse. Sometimes it's even fun.
    Greetings from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Croatia
    Sometimes it is fun but when it is not,
    then you fake it
    and it becomes even funnier
    (or something like that)

    ReplyDelete