It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 11, 2019

Rorschached Exactly Three Years After The Centennial Birthday

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doctor,
I apologize for
misspelling your name
on this image

But what is more important
is that cloudface:
the most important member
of the Oliverio 2.0 family
  
She was looking
straight down at me
and said
Paul, you are not invited
to your Father's Birthday party

That made me feel good
despite my being the perfect son
since 1971

Why 1971?

That is the year they both died
and I was twenty-two years old
(with the maturity  of a two year-old)

The non-invitation meant that
I was not going to die
despite having
a rainbow of suicidal feelings
How did you overcome
those feelings?

By relinquishing my obsession
with the Oliverio 2.0 family

2.0 family?

All my dead relatives  

Interesting 

Anyway, Doctor Rorschach,
I have a birthday card
for the birthday boy

I'm sure he can see it
from the Eternal Garden
and he will excuse me
for using an image
from three years ago

I'm sure he will
forgive you
when he's not too busy
celebrating some family occasion

Thank you for understanding,
Dr. Rorschach.
You can keep this photograph 



    
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
The second image was designed
by Mrs. CarPeo

The first image
is the copyrighted property
of LCSoL

I asked my Mother
if there was any truth to the rumor
that my sister was dating Ricky Nelson:

"Not true. She's dating
Buddy Clark
who sang a song about Linda
the year she was born
then he died the year
   her brother was born"   
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment