It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 7, 2019

The Exponentially Short Story Of She Asked, I Answered

________________________________________________________________________________________________

She asked what I had done that day
“As little as humanly possible”

She asked how I did it
“As often as humanly possible”

She asked if it was enjoyable
“I don’t know, I wasn’t really there”
***

PAUL OLIVERIO

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
SHE ASKED, I ANSWERED
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL

In my younger days,
this page would have been
in the "He Said, She Said" format

The next "Exponentially Short" page
is TBD.    
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment