It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 11, 2020

Dream Bridge Revisited By A Someone From The Class Of '61

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

  Gratitude from Public School 193

But shouldn't they ALL be wearing masks?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

11 comments:

  1. Your caption sounds like something
    my Jewish mother would have said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But in the Covid-sphere,
      your Jewish mother has lost the monopoly
      on intelligent questions

      Delete
    2. My Jewish mother will be flattered
      by your comment.

      Delete
    3. I'm glad your Jewish mother
      is still alive

      Delete
    4. Are you kidding?
      I've got about 20 Jewish mothers.

      Delete
    5. If any of them would like to adopt
      a wannabe Jewish son,
      I will offer my services

      Delete
  2. Cutler,Posner,Dodge,
    Dodge,Oates, Harris,
    and Bauer

    ReplyDelete
  3. The SEVEN DWARVES of Whitestone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No: my seven teachers
      at PS 193, in that order
      (Mrs. Dodge was 2nd and 3rd grade)

      With the debatable exception
      of Miss Posner, Mrs. Harris
      was the most beautiful woman
      on campus and yours truly
      was his teacher's pet
      in 5th Grade.

      Delete
    2. Good to see you finally
      ended a sentence with a period.

      Delete
    3. My teachers taught me well and good

      The one who gets major page space
      in this blog is Mr. Bauer

      https://gofatherofmath.blogspot.com/2020/08/then-now-mr-bauer-paul-stenack-hg-wells.html

      But there might be a lot more said
      about Mrs. Harris unless
      my smarter half gets too jealous
      but I may be doing something more

      Delete