It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 14, 2021

A Faulty Reproduction Of An Extremely Important Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vanity is wearing high-heel sneakers
when I see the reason 
I still have more hair
on my head
than most 72-yr-old men
and it is still as wavy
as the hair on top
of my Father's head
in this 1943 image

________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

4 comments:

  1. The bottom margin is also faulty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to live with that
      but MUST note that the only
      other time there was
      such a faulty margin
      happened on a page
      with am image of
      my Mother

      Delete
    2. When you dream about your parents,
      do they call you Faulty?

      Delete
    3. YES they do

      And they are
      my Faulty Powers

      Delete