It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

What MUSIC Is To Me, Myself And I

________________________________________________________________________________________________

MUSIC
is the motor
that lights up
my inner dance floor
where my feet are always
moving in time,
regardless of
what type of music
is playing

As for the rest of my body,
it will be dancing
if I am in
the right company
and there is actual 
floor space
***
 
© PAUL OLIVERIO ©
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment