It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Music, Architecture And Me

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________


Music
is the roof
over my head
 
Music is the floor
under my feet
 
The shades on my windows
to keep out
the ugly realities
of the world
 
Music
is my architecture
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
MUSIC, ARCHITECTURE
AND ME
is the copyrighted property
of LCSoL
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. If Frank Gehry and Quincy Jones can plagiarize Goethe,
    why should you be any different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no reason
      to be any different

      Delete
    2. However, I wish I was different
      in this sense:

      Being better at performing music,
      rather than listening to it

      Delete
    3. That doesn't make you different:
      All humans wish they were better at performing

      Delete