It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Lee Miller + Rolling Stones' World War Two Victory Song =

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The song,
with deleteable advert
 is from

War Photographer = LEE MILLER
 
 
Page Subtitle = DJ-Oliverio McHistory Edition 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. This page would never have existed
    if it weren't for my smarter half,
    Mrs. CarPeo
    +
    the fabled Institute of Inane Research

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand how the "Institute of Inane Research"
      contributed to this page but (if I'm not getting too personal)
      what did Mrs. CarPeo do to inspire this historical information?

      Delete
    2. She introduced me to Lee Miller
      simply by handing me a copy of
      New Yorker Magazine

      The Lengthy essay was so
      startlingly informative and profound,
      I re-read it four times.

      That issue of the New Yorker
      has been stashed in the trunk of my car
      since 2012

      Delete