It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 17, 2021

About Bill Maher And R.I.P

________________________________________________________________________________________________

On virtually every episode
of  Real Time,
Bill Maher will say something
that will get me
very angry at
Bill Maher
 
BUT
it will not stop me
from watching
the rest of the episode
because
—in a five to one ratio—
the host of Real Time
will say things
that are 
 
Last week, I started watching
 
What I said about Bill Maher,
equally applies to
Norm Macdonald
 
Two days ago,
Mrs. CarPeo tells me
"Norm Macdonald is dead."
 
She did the equivalent
of dropping 
a ton of bricks
on my head
 
Rest In Peace, Norm
________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. To say that Norm Macdonald was a unique comedian
    is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:
      I could not have said that
      any better and ALL the Late Night hosts
      virtually said the same thing
      with one eminent exception:
      Stephen Colbert

      Delete
  2. I noticed that, according to the NYTimes.com
    daily column of "Best of Late Night"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone who excels in whatever field of endeavor...
      is bound to make some very high-level enemies
      but I do not mean to imply that Colbert had
      Macdonald on his shit list

      Delete