It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

It All Goes Back To The Beatles With Deleteable Adverts

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Between a rock
and a hard place
I found enough space
to place
a few more rhymes

With the New York Times,
I found some dimes
and some nickles
plus three pickles
with some bread
then I read
the news today
***
 
© PAUL OLIVERIO ©
  
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
My next Beatles' page
is  here
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment