It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Advice From A Nun On 9/1/21

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Regarding the new and improved
spread of Killer Covid
Sister Meryl says:

In the most profound
exhilarating moment
of my career,
I had a vision of 
 
And her magnificent beauty
elicited one and only one
reaction: humility
 
Despite my winning
three Academy Awards,
I got down on my knees
when GOD spoke to me
 
"You do not have to
get down on your knees
for me, Sister Meryl
 
"Much more than that,
I need you 
AND EVERYONE
to wear a mask in public
for the simple reason
that your planet
will not survive
if humans flaunt
their facial features
on others who do not
need to see 
their nose, 
nostrils and mouth."
 
Is that all you need
from us?
 
"No, I also need
for EVERY living
breathing human
to consume Soul Juice.
I'm sorry, I mean
they need to be inoculated.
 
"You, Sister Meryl,
—as the greatest living actress—
have been chosen to 
deliver this message
but please remove your mask
while doing so
if and only if
you stand behind
a thick shield of Lucite."
 
I will do exactly
as God is requesting.

"One more thing: 
I need for you 
to make a movie
with Dolly Parton
and Whoopi Goldberg,
entitled 
THE HOLY TRINITY.
 
"But please give
my husband
executive producer credit.
 
"I promised the old man 
this would happen."
*** 


© PAUL OLIVERIO ©
+
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

6 comments:

  1. Who better to deliver the ultimate "mask message"
    than Meryl Streep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and look forward to seeing
      (assuming that planet earth does not shutdown)
      THE HOLY TRINITY with Meryl, Whoppi and Dolly.

      What do you think it will be about?

      Delete
    2. I'm flattered that you are asking me about
      THE HOLY TRINITY, rather than telling me
      but I think it will be about the three women
      shepherding all the anti-vaxxers and maskless wonders.

      These people get inspired to be vaccinated
      and wear masks because THE HOLY TRINITY
      makes them laugh and be happy while doing so.

      Delete
    3. WOW...That's brilliant
      are you a scriptwriter?

      Delete
    4. I am whatever you want me to be.

      Delete
    5. You're going to get Mrs. CarPeo
      very jealous when you talk like that

      Let this be the final word

      Delete