It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

How Did You Meet Her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

We met
when she sat
on my lap

It gave my heart a tap
when she shook her booty
and I called her
Cutie
 
She gave me her number:
#49
 
When she had
gotten through
the first forty-eight,
she was tired of living
 
We've been together
ever since
and I've never
been happier
 
But she has never been
:::
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment