It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 18, 2023

I would Kill To Be This Thin Again ... BUT

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
The year was 1975
and the place was
the Huntington Farmers' Market
on Long Island

But I am grateful
to not be that age:
I was then living
at the intersection of
Ne'er Do Well
and 
What Happens Now?
 
I was six years shy
of becoming
a California resident
and legitimate member
of the human race
 
I am presently
forty pounds heavier
and will not get thinner
until all ice cream
and cheese 
are no longer
available
***
 
Photographer = Peter Galasso
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I do not mean any offense but you look somewhat demonic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offense taken AND I would be hard put
      to disagree with you

      Delete