It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 9, 2024

NEIL HOOS ... Building Reflections On A Car

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

© NEIL HOOS
________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. There is something beautifully Off-Center about HOOS photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Off-Center" is a great phrase for Neil's photography,
      I hope he likes it because this page will be sent to him
      after completing my comment.

      Neil and Mrs. CarPeo worked together at Abrams
      for many years. They talk on the phone quite often.

      As much as I like ALL of his photographs,
      this may be my favorite because
      there is something ballet-like
      about it

      -Oliverio

      Delete
  2. The comments are cool
    Some images scream to me to look more closely... something I missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment about the comments, Neil

      Delete
    2. Neil, this is my true feeling about you, untainted by your
      life-long friendship with Mrs. CarPeo:

      If you and nine other professional photographers
      were asked to photograph one street of New York,
      I am certain ALL ten photos would be beautiful
      BUT the other nine photographers would all
      look at your image and say:
      Shit! Why didn't I think of that

      -Oliverio

      Delete