It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 18, 2015

Dysfunctio Cactus (Exhibit C)

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
Florida Avenue Forestry
(5/14/15)
 
You are probably wondering

why I gathered you here 

today




Well

All I have 

to say is:

Keep on wondering

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Cacti look so at ease posed on a leafy stalk.
    I'm sure we will hear an informative talk.
    Tell us please which way to walk.
    Your cavernous pallette might chase a hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Carol-chasing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have to chase Carol,
      I already caught her!

      Delete
  3. Chase me for fun

    ReplyDelete