It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Another Reason Why Their 1950's Sitcom Was Groundbreaking

________________________________________________________________________________________________

discovered  the transcript
of a brief backstage conversation
(in London)
between B.B. King and a young man
with a most unusual hairstyle
(for 1966)


B.B.King: Do you
have a name for your hair?

Young Man: I call it "ILL"
for my favorite TV Show:
I Love Lucy

BBK: That's funny

YM: What is?

BBK: I named my guitar
"Lucille" for the same reason
***

The "Young Man"
was Jimi Hendrix

The inspiration
for his 'do
is below the image of

________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment