It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Remembering My Favorite Dentist On Eve Of 72nd Birthday

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Explained in  comment below
© Oliverio
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. He was eleven and I was seven
    when we built a treehouse
    not as scenic as this one
    in Harrisonburg, Virginia

    But ours was very sturdy
    and without wobble
    because he did all the work
    and I passed him all the nails

    We were two blocks from
    the north shore of Long Island

    When my Cousin became a father of five
    and the dentist of one winfield davis drive,
    he single-handedly built a photogenic
    two-storey treehouse that slept four
    but I was the first person
    to sleep in it after he drilled me
    for a root canal and I felt like
    I was still still seven years old

    ReplyDelete