It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 12, 2021

Defiant Poem By The Ubiquitous Hooda Helami

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I have lived 
in defiance
of things
proven by science

Nerve-wracked by facts,
I much prefer myth
 
Non-compliance is
the only thing
I comply with
•••
 
©  PAUL OLIVERIO  ©
Alter Ego #142857 
______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. For someone with a fetish for Math, this poem acts as if
    it is NOT a science.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For one thing, the poem
      was written by an alter ego: Hooda Helami

      And, more often than not,
      I don;t think of math as a science
      as much as I think of it
      as the poetry of numbers

      Delete