It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 27, 2021

New Yorker Poem From My Sister's 75th Birthday Edition

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

WITHOUT
by
 
:::
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Anything specific in the poem remind you of your sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of a conversation we had
      over drinks at Rockefeller Center
      the year after our father died, meaning,
      the bartender gave us
      VERY SPECIAL treatment

      Delete
    2. Meaning she had to carry you home?

      Delete
    3. NO
      but Linda did buy me sunglasses
      because my eyes morphed
      into an aqueduct

      Delete