It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 29, 2021

Sung To The Tune Of ... SOLDIER BOY By The Shirelles

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Shoulder Cat
Oh my little Shoulder Cat 
I'll be true to you
 
You weren't my first cat 
but you are my true cat
 
I will never make you hungry
I will feed
and shoulder you
with your eyes
so green and blue
even when I'm bent
like Quasimodoo 
:::  © Mrs. CarPeo ©  :::
 ______________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. The cat formerly known as Larry is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for acknowledging
      the "companion page" for this post

      BUT I must give credit where credit is due:

      Mad Magazine introduced me to "song parodies"
      more than sixty years.
      The first one I ever did was based on
      Rama Lama Ding Dong:

      Rama Lama Ping Pong
      actually was used as
      one of my first passwords

      ALSO,
      I sincerely apologize to Larry's sister.

      Known, on these pages, as Silhouette Sally,
      her Christian name is confidential material
      according to my FBI handler

      Delete
    2. About the background of this image:
      Isn't that your mega-posted photograph
      of Rocky Point on the wall?

      Delete
    3. Guilty as charged

      https://gofatherofmath.blogspot.com/2021/11/what-i-am-very-thankful-for-on-this.html

      Delete