It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Today, Somebody's Getting A Facelift

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not me
but she is Mine:

Her name is 
MacBooky PROliverio
 
Tonight,
somebody may be
doing a lot of
thumb-sucking
 
Not Macbooky
but Me
because her facelift
may be an overnight procedure
and I will be without
my desktop,
a/k/a
"my heroin"

My android phone
does not have
enough smarts
to fill my evening

Neither does my television
but my girlfriend
has enough intelligence
to know when to stop
talking to Paul
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment