It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, July 30, 2022

© A Dumb Joke ©

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

QUESTION:
Why is today
almost equal to
Eight O'Clock?

ANSWER:
Because today is
July 30th
also known as
7/30
which is 
also known as
Seven Thirty
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Don't you think that the copyright symbol in the title
    might discourage people from reading the page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be true but I do so
      under the advice of my therapist, Dr. Raft
      and anyone who thinks he is my puppet master
      will understand why I sometimes call him
      Geppetto

      Delete