It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The Story Of My Life ... Was Not To Be ... Was Not To Bee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The red word was invalid according to
the editor of the extremely addictive
"game" from the New York Times
________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Maybe if you spelt it meology,
    [italics mine] it would have been accepted.

    My name is George.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George, I thank you for the bracketed phrase
      and your idea makes more sense than mine.

      But, I am a devout owner of two alley cats
      and any word commencing with "meo"
      automatically makes me reach for
      a can of "9 Lives" cat food

      Delete
  2. My name is Martina and I am also addicted
    to this NY Times puzzle and the Pangram
    word involving ALL of the given letters
    is etymology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent word, Martina not only is it a Pangram,
      it is Nine Letters long.

      For me, that is superior to the "Perfect Pangram"
      that is spelt with exactly one of each letter

      Delete
  3. This is Dr. Raft and I am better known as Paul's therapist.
    It was me who introduced Mr. Oliverio to this puzzle.

    His Sudokite brain was getting a bit frayed
    around the edges.

    I fully appreciate George and Martina for giving their names
    instead of shielding their comments anonymously.

    ReplyDelete