It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A Faded But Readable Ten PAC From Roz Chast ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 Passive/Aggressive Commandments
________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. My name is HarlemHenry because I still have
    one million friends there. I distinctly remember
    a preacher named Popeye who loved
    the original Ten Commandments so much
    that he added on and Eleventh Commandment:
    Never Ask A Woman For A Helping Hand
    While She Is Doing Her Nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Alexander and I know and love
      HarlemHenry.
      I will always cherish the day he brought
      Walt Frazier and Bill Bradley to Mount Morris Park
      for a pick-up game of basketball.
      Clyde the Glide picked four white boys
      for his team and Bradley picked four black boys.
      I was the official scorer and the Rhodes Scholars
      beat the crap out of the Salukis.

      ALSO, I attended the long lost and lamented
      Junior High School 120 where we had this crazy
      white man for a substitute teacher who introduced
      our class to THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF MAN
      by Prince Buster.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df5eGlr3WsM

      Delete
    2. My name is Paul and I am that crazy
      white "substitute teacher" who is honored
      to be so remembered.
      Directly resulting from my Harlem Experience,
      I evolved into a full-time teacher in
      South-Central Los Angeles before
      retiring at age 55.

      ALEXANDER or HENRY:
      can either of you find a woman
      to comment on this page?


      Delete
    3. Alexander is still my name
      despite my sex change in 1991.
      Therefore,
      a woman has already commented on this page.

      Delete