It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Questioning A Hollywood Star Who Is Quoted On The Next Page

________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Some marry for Money.
    Some marry the Money.
    Some believe in cash and carry
    Others believe in none of the above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the risk of compromising your anonymity,
      I recognize the words of my therapist
      when I see them.
      Dr. Raft: you shared that quatrain with me
      at least five times

      Delete
    2. As long as you remember that YOU
      belong in the fourth category,
      believing that marriage
      "is a poison best tasted by other people."

      Delete
    3. And I now believe that Louise Brooks also said
      "Marriage is a poison best served to other people"

      Delete