It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

That's A Wrap ... Let's Call It A "Respite"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If ever there existed a page 
in the GodFather of Math Trilogy
–presently with 6000 entries– 
that could viably have served
as 
THE VERY LAST PAGE
it was  this one:
 
The rare page with 
no text. no caption,
no comments permitted
and not a molecule
of wit
 
Only a vintage portrait
of  a woman
in "miniature"
while the exact same photo
also appears
[four times as large]
on the rock bottom
of the web version
of the GoFather of Math

The woman,
of course,
is my Mother
but
 
This is not the end
of the GodFather Trilogy

 I just needed
a blog-free rest:
yesterday, the day before
and 
—possibly—
all of today
***
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for accepting comments again, Paul.
    Without having ever met the woman, I am certain
    your Mother would also be proud of the fact
    that no copyright symbol appears on this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your observation about Grace Oliverio's resistance
      to my ubiquitous use of "©" but whatever price such blanket
      copyrighting has cost me, it is well-worth it.

      I have proof that the GodFather of Math Trilogy
      is known in Russia and it is beyond my control
      to do anything about it. I just hope that
      anyone Russian plagiarizing of
      my creativity is used by
      the Anti-Putin people
      and not by Putin
      and his goons

      Delete