It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Belated Birthday Greetings, Daddio

________________________________________________________________________________________________


My Father was born 

on March 11, 1916

 

We should all look this good

on our 107th birthday.

 

The tiny tot on his shoulders

is his new-born daughter, Linda

who lives in my heart and soul

 

Many years later, Linda and Judy

performed a vowel exchange:

my older sister became Lynda

and  my younger sister became Judi

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. Haven't you previously told the story of your sisters
    exchanging vowels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you are correct but I do so again
      because herein I need to reveal the inspiration
      for their name changing:

      When I was nine years old, I posted a notice
      on my bedroom door "officially" changing my name
      from Paul Oliverio to Alan Oliverio
      in deference to four Jewish friends named Alan.

      I am now 99.9% certain that my older sister
      tore the notice from my door with both parents
      and herself denying the notice ever existed.

      Delete
    2. Is it possible you have some bitterness
      about your older sister for doing so?

      Delete
    3. Absolutely NO

      Paul Oliverio laughs his ass off
      every time he thinks about it

      Delete