It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 26, 2023

MARCH MADNESS And My Literary Pretentiousness

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The NCAA Basketball Tournament
synonymous with the phrase
March Madness
rarely gets my attention
until most of the schools involved
 
But Princeton University
always gets my attention
because of the transvestite
in the following image


He is better known as
the author of THE GREAT GATSBY
and his name is
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Of the remaining "schools" that are still in the tournament,
    who are you rooting for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliverio says:

      That would the SDSU, better known as the San Diego Aztecs.
      It is a school from which I have a graduate degree
      in Education (1986) when I attended a tiny strip-mall
      campus in San Marcos that morphed into a full-fledged
      University long after I moved out of the area

      Delete