It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

HOODA's Sacrilegious + Plagiaristic Response To SON HOUSE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I knew I had to
find religion
so I lifted 
the sofa cushions

All I found was 
saltine cracker crumbs
and four pennies
***
 
© HOODA HELAMI ©
Alter Ego #142857
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I believe you’ve invented a new Haiku form!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's call it Thirty 0ne Seventeenths of a Haiku.
      I am honored by your comment but
      The late great RICHARD BRAUTIGAN first used
      the improper fraction name for a Haiku
      in either "In Watermelon Sugar"
      or "Trout Fishing in America"

      -Oliverio

      Delete