It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Image With Nine Honorees ... Two Acknowledged Chronologically

________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. My mother

***
2. Tim  Buckley (6/67)

3. Your  mother

4. The Beatles (10/67)

5. Mrs. CarPeo

6. 214 Grove St.

7. Linda Oliverio

8. Keezletown Kingdom 

9. Lynda Oliverio

________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. The following is sung to the tune
    of the standard "Happy Birthday" song:

    Hap Rebirthday to me
    Hap Rebirthday to me
    As an adult orphan,
    today, I'm fifty-three


    -Oliverio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of Flushing Foundling is a man who doesn't include
      the METS as an "honoree" on this day?
      I bet he's scared shitless that the CitiField vapors will empower
      Shohei + Mookie to hit multiple back-to-back homeruns
      with nothing but goose eggs for the home team.

      Delete
    2. Guilty as charged but I appreciate your referring
      to me as a "man"

      -Oliverio

      Delete