It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Baby Love

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Supremely 
I present 
 
The 1st Love was ...  Dale Evans
The 2nd Love was ...  Cher
The 3rd Love was ...  Diana Ross
______________
________
 
Obviously,
these were fantasy loves,
—askew of reality—
because I thought
LOVE
had no bearing
on 
my real life
 
"Love of Family"
was 
a 24/7
birthright 
until  
family love for me
—not undeservedly— 
went out the window
 
+
in 2026, 
my love
for 
an individual woman
still has me
scratching
my head 
❗❗❗ 
 
____________
_______
 
Video has
deleteable
advert
 
© Oliverio © 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

2 comments:

  1. PRAYING is something I have been doing all my life and
    —at the age of 15—I prayed for the death of Sonny Bono
    just so I could have Cher to myself

    -Oliverio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliverio no longer prays for anyone's demise.
      Unless I have an individual in mind,
      I pray for the purpose of reciting the Rosary
      at hyperspeed

      Delete