It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 22, 2026

One + Only One Word Describes Yesterday

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
That word is 
Blah 
but 
there may be
more than one
a
in the middle
 
mention this
because
I am convinced
it is not
to become  a
lifestyle
 
Yesterday 
The slightest effort
to do
ANYTHING
was a struggle
 
I walked out 
my front door
exactly once
—all day— 
as opposed to
a minimum
of 
ten times
any other day 
 
Blah
happened 
simply because
a scheduled
2-mile walk
on 
Thursday
was doubled
BUT
the last mile
was a 
city bus ride
for free
because
I had no cash
on me  

 
Today is Saturday.
My Starbucks
is inches away
(so are my cigarets)
 
I've already 
Wordled
+
Geniused
on Spelling Bee
+
I am feeling 
blog-o-licious 
❗❗❗
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment