It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

You Are ... I Am ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
You are
all of the above
 
I am
none of of the below
 
That goes to show
we should
get along 
grandly
 
Otherwise
(with no surprise)
one of us
needs to hit
—with no defeat—
the key
marked
DELETE 
____________________
_______________
 
© Oliverio © 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

1 comment: