It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 5, 2026

BURNT STROGANOFF ... A Teaser

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
TEASER ? 
This award-winning story
began life
during my brief residency
in Hollywood
on Gower Street,
3 blocks south
of
Hollywood Boulevard
 
 BUT
when I received
$20 
from Joan Rivers,
my career
stupidly followed
a different direction
_____________________
_________
 
However,
it is a complete story
[copyrighted, of course]
and
anyone offering
a reasonable quantity
of $
will receive
a hand-delivered
copy
 
 
Sincerely,
© PAUL OLIVERIO © 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

2 comments:

  1. What award did you get for this story?
    Who else has a copy of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The award was a six-month free supply of beverage
      at some jack-shit coffeehouse on Sunset Boulevard.

      Besides anyone smart enough at that coffeehouse,
      the only person to be given a copy
      direct from the author
      was RANDALL, a cashier at the now-defunct
      World Savings Bank in Burbank.

      He left that bank shortly after realizing
      I wasn't about to become his lover

      -Oliverio

      Delete