It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Return Of ... The Institute Of Inane Research

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
The Institute Of Inane Research 
has determined
that 
President Trump
fulfilled his promise
to give
every 
American taxpayer
$5000
 
❗❗❗
 
However,
that gift money
will not appear
in anyone's
bank account
but 
each recipient
now owns
$5000 stock
in the 
A.I. SUPERGROUP
Share Fund
 ______________
_______
 
Every Supergroup
needs to look like one:
 the wardrobe 
for this Supergroup
includes
"baseball jackets"
 
Similar to those worn
by baseball managers
except
these jackets
are silk-lined
with 
hand-stiched
team numbers
embroidered
across
the back 
of the garment
and
each number
will be the same 
three-digit number:
666
 
Like the phrase
"Army intelligence"
and 
the aforementioned
"Trump Humility"
the secret code name
for members
of the 
A.I. SUPERGROUP
is
The Oxymorons
______________
_______


© Oliverio ©
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment