It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Another DJ-Verio Playlist ... #285714 ... The Land Of Sleet + Snow

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time ago
Way up in the land of sleet and snow
How this fairy would go
I could not know
I had searched around this world so mean
From Livingstone to Palestine
Trying to pursue my dream
Of love
It was then I met this girl so fine
She made me think so fast
I left my thoughts behind
And I tried to pass for a sophisticated
Northern man
I said yes my dear, I know
exactly what you mean
Because there's not so much
I haven't done or seen
And may I say your eyes
are the loveliest
Shade of Jade
I said well come on baby
Come on baby
Come on baby

It was then I knew
I had made my first mistake
***

Her First Mistake

________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment